Skin Parasites From Water

by David
(Gillette, WY)

Can you get skin parasites from water that is poorly treated causing the same symptoms as lice and scabies?


We get our drinking and bathing water from a large water holding tank. We've been plagued by months of lice/mite/scabies type symptoms, in which no treatment has worked.


Just recently we noticed a very strong odor of chlorine in our household drinking/bathing water.


Although I don't drink much water, and usually bottled water when I do (except for a couple of times), could this be the source of our skin parasite problem?


Thanks,
Dave






Hi Dave,

You most definitely can get skin parasites from water. There are a ton of different water borne parasites that can cause all kinds of symptoms as a result of drinking or bathing in the contaminated water.


Water can be contaminated by various bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and germs that you can't see, but you definitely feel the results.


The fact that you are suddenly smelling chlorine in your water sounds like someone is trying to treat the water to get rid of a known problem. Something to check into, perhaps.


Even though you feel the symptoms as "skin parasites" you actually may have intestinal parasites from the water that are giving you that feeling. They definitely do!


You said you don't drink the water much (although it only takes once), but contaminating germs can enter the body through the smallest cut when you're bathing, even from the steam vapors of a hot bath or shower.


What treatments have you tried that were unsuccessful? Anything natural? Here's what I would recommend...

  • Cleanse your system with Herbal Fiberblend. The anti-parasitic and anti-fungal herbs will help to remove the toxins from your body.


  • Build up your system with probiotics. I would recommend Florafood (can be purchased along with the HFB here. The purpose of probiotics is to build up the friendly bacteria in your system so they can fight against whatever is causing you these symptoms and restore the proper balance in your body.



Not only would I use those natural remedies to help your body eliminate the problem and heal up, I would also do something about the initial cause - your water supply!


If you don't own the house and are unable to do anything to correct the quality of the water coming into the house, consider getting some good quality water filters to attach to your kitchen sink and your shower, at the minimum.


I purchased a counter top filter system and a showerhead filter system for my parents from Aquasana when they began suspecting that their water table had been affected by industry development in their area.


Aquasana has a very good reputation in quality filters and they are quite affordable. You may even want to consider their whole house filtration system.


I hope you find this information to be helpful. It's very debilitating to suffer constantly if you picked up intestinal or skin parasites from water. It will eventually take it's toll on many areas of your life if you don't get to the bottom of it and cleanse your system.


Let me know if I can be of any further help.
To your good health!
Angie









Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Parasites.

Search our Site:


E-mail Address
First Name
Then

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Inner Health.
Living Well Certified Coach
My Essentials For Good Health

forward plus vitamin packets

yeast infection cure

Puritan's Pride