Feel Like A Leper!
I feel like a leper.
My family and doctor thinks I am crazy..It makes me wonder, too...but I know it's coming from the gut out..it's horrid..it hurts..it's disgusting...
I cannot go out, wear short sleeves or shorts. It's bad.
I live in an old mold home, too...and many other things, such as all I eat is sugar...junk.
I am always ill...on antis..immune shot. GOD help me here in Ohio. No one else seems to have this...I wanna die.
I'm not sure if you'll find your way back to this page since you didn't leave an email address to be notified in the confirmation/notification box, but I do hope you come back and find your post and my response.
I'm so sorry to hear that you feel like a leper. It may seem like you are completely alone, but there are so many people who comment on this site who are going through a similar situation and they feel like a leper, too. Maybe you can draw some encouragement and hope from reading their stories.
An old moldy house is a terrible situation to have to deal with. Is there absolutely nothing you can do about either getting out of that environment or at the very least getting rid of as much of the mold as possible?
When I was visiting my dad in Ohio last year, I found that the walls inside his house were getting coated with mold because of the temperature he kept the house at during the winter months. Here's what I did to clean the mold from the walls...
Get a bottle of pure clove oil. If you have a big house with a lot of rooms affected, you may end up needing more than one bottle. :)
In a bucket of warm water put in about 20 drops of the clove oil (you can adjust for more or less water as needed). I don't have an exact amount, I just guesstimate.
Use a rag to wipe down the walls, woodwork, and ceilings (and any furniture, if necessary)
with the clove oil water.
For me, it was a big job. It could take a couple of days per room to do a really good job of it, especially if you have to move a lot of furniture, etc.
The benefit of using clove oil for cleaning mold is that it is very anti-fungal and it not only does a good job, it helps keep the re-growth of the mold at bay for a longer period of time.Do what you can with cleaning the mold, but don't stop there! Just as important (or maybe even more important) is to clean YOUR insides.
You really need to give yourself at least a 3 month cleanse with Herbal Fiberblend
. It's important to use the HFB faithfully twice per day and drink plenty of water to help it do the job of cleaning out the intestinal parasites, toxins, fungal overgrowth, etc., that is most likely the root of your problems.
You also need to take probiotics every day. These are the good bacteria that live in your digestive tract and fight against the bad bacteria. If you use Florafod
, take at least 2 capsules per day, more if you can afford it.
Since you've been taking antibiotics, you need the probiotics even more to replenish good bacteria. Please don't ignore this.
You already know that you need to change your diet. Sugar is your enemy! It feeds parasites, mold (yeast overgrowth), etc., and will really hinder your healing.
There are other supplements that would help you greatly, but I don't know your financial situation. If you can afford more than those basics, take a look at the suggestions for Morgellons treatment
and you'll find a full protocol that would do the most good.
I sincerely hope that you are able to follow these suggestions and start to see some progress and healing. If I was "home" in Ohio, I'd offer to come over and give you a hand with the cleaning, but since I can't, I'm praying for you.