If I may, I would like to share some observations.
Morgellons is caused by a parasite, this parasite is tiny, often black with a shiny back surface. In its final developmental stage it often has a gray stripe on it's back.
At this stage, the bite is very sharp, like a pin stick, and often goes unnoticed after the bite occurs.
After a few days the bite resembles a red, raised pimple. The center enlarges and develops a crater like appearance.
After approx. 1 week, the center, now large and red, ruptures and tiny developing parasites are released. The new hatched parasites resembles fine ground pepper or coffee.
The bite site (sore) has a hole in the center, and will not heal until all the parasites are removed, the sore is slow healing and leaves a circular red-blue, shiny scar.
Using a Betadine solution will stain the parasites and aid in their removal. Rubbing the sore with a moist cotton ball, I use witch hazel, will remove some of the parasites and they can be observed as tiny dots on the cotton ball.
I believe the recent increase in staph infections is related to morgellons parasites. The morgellons parasite can live INSIDE the body, patients with sores and/or scars as listed previously, should have a stool specimen checked for eggs/parasites.
The parasites can be found in the nose, often causing unexplained nosebleeds, and in the ears and mouth. The tiny parasites (the recently hatched) often bite and itches intensely).
They grow larger as blood is ingested, and when removed the site bleeds dark-red blood profusely.
The only effective treatment, 1aaab922cb850980a8bae6d013819c6cNOT a cure is Clotrimazole and Betamethasone Dipropionate cream 1%/0.05% applied B.I.D. (RX. only) to clean skin and rubbed in very well. Important to rub in well. This cream, used as directed, will destroy the parasites in the "pimple" stage.
I am very concerned about Morgellons Syndrome, it is spreading rapidly, especially among health care workers, many health care providers know very little, if anything, about Morgellons.
Patients are usually dismissed as having mental problems and/or creating the sore themselves. Both DX. is totally incorrect. Morgellons has been reported in every state and many foreign countries. I find it difficult to accept, that so many of us (Morgellons patients) would develop the exact same mental condition and harm ourselves in the same way.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and response to me, I often try to increase awareness of Morgellons and I'm often rejected, however this is a very real physical condition that will someday (hopefully soon) be recognized by the medical community.
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us your story and share your experience in battling Morgellons.
I definitely agree with you that there is a parasite infection involved. It's so frustrating and discouraging for those who suffer from this condition to be told that it's all in their head.
I believe that by treating the body for parasites and also giving yourself the best possible nutrition and probiotics you can afford, your body will have the best chance of healing.
I hope you continue to improve. To your good health!