by Emmanuel Annobil
There is this skin disease that is destroying my skin. It is all around my thigh and arms.
The last time I went to the hospital the doctor said it's Psoriasis and gave me medicines and ointments to apply but yet still it is coming more.
Please can you let me know what type of medicine is best to cure this? I have been making research on this and realize it's inside of the human body before it comes out, so please kindly help me on how to treat it inside me and outside.
It hurts a lot; itching all night. I can't sleep. I need help to get this away from my skin.
Psoriasis is a very unpleasant skin condition, I know. I have various friends who have suffered from this problem over the years.
Unfortunately, the standard creams and medicines prescribed by most doctors have very little effect on improving the symptoms of psiriasis, and they do not treat the underlying cause.
There are different possibilities when it comes to considering the cause of skin conditions like yours.
It could be from parasites, from toxic build up in your organs, from allergies to food, chemicals, etc., or something else entirely.
Getting to the bottom of severe skin conditions can be difficult.
I can't recommend a "quick fix" for you, but I can give you some solid suggestions for cleaning out your system and helping to rid you of the problem over the long term, unless the cause is a particular allergy.
Either way, it
should at least start giving you some relief from some of the worst of it and help you get some better quality of sleep.
- Composure - This is a natural herbal capsule that should improve your sleep and help to relax your system in several ways.
- Herbal Fiberblend - This is a herb and fiber powder that you mix with water or juice. It cleans out the digestive tract and helps to eliminate parasites, candida, toxins, etc. that may be in your system.
- Redibeets - This is whole food supplement powder made from freshly juiced beetroot. It is an excellent liver cleanser and has other nutritional benefits also. It has been very helpful to others with skin conditions by relieving the toxic overload on the liver and, as a result, clearing up the skin.
- Barley Life - This is another whole food supplement. Barley Life is made from freshly juiced barley grass and is very helpful in balancing the pH of your body. It is full of wonderful nutrition that helps to build healthy cells and repair damaged ones.
- AIMega - This is a combination of essential fatty acids that have anti-inflammatory properties and should help to reduce the symptoms of your itchy painful skin and improve your overall health.
You can also try to soothe your skin from the outside by applying aloe vera gel to the affected areas. Aloe Vera has been shown to be very effective both externally and internally.
I hope this information will be helpful to you. To your good health!