Ear parasite?

by Alex

Question About Ear Parasites

Question About Ear Parasites

Could this be an ear parasite?

So I've had this cut on the inside of my ear for about 3 weeks now. It won't heal.

Now I know this is very irrational, and that I'm probably messing with it too much to let it heal, but is there any chance that it's some bug burrowing into my ear?

Thanks for any input you can give.
~ Alex

Hi Alex,

Of course it's possible that you could have an ear parasite, but I couldn't tell you if that's what you have or not. :)

You're probably correct in assuming that you may be messing with it too much to give it a chance to heal. If you keep picking at a scab or something, you will just prolong the healing process.

Do you have someone who could take a look at it for you and see what kind of a sore it appears to be? They could perhaps tell if there was any sign of a splinter or a little bug, etc.

What do you have on hand? Any organic apple cider vinegar? How about some vitamin E oil? Either of those would probably be helpful in promoting the healing process. You could even use both (at different times of the day).

Just dab some on the cut/sore several times per day, and DON'T PICK. :)

Actually, something else that you can try is hydrogen peroxide. It feels funny when you put it in your ear because the peroxide bubbles, but it helps to clear up bacteria, etc.

To your good health!
Angie from allaboutparasites.com

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Parasites.

Search our Site:

Living Well Certified Coach
My Essentials For Good Health
E-mail Address
First Name

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Inner Health.

50% Off Select Filtration Systems at Aquasana


9 Step Body Cleanse Kit | Ultimate Full-Body Cleanse