Herbal Release is a natural lymph cleanse that can help you if you suffer from swollen lymph nodes, neck or otherwise.
Our lymphatic system is basically the filtering system of the body. It's job is to isolate, process, and remove toxins from our blood and organs.
To simplify the concept, think of a gas filter on an engine. When debris builds up in the filter from contaminants in the gas, eventually the filter is blocked and the car just won't work properly any longer. When that happens, it's time to change filters.
When it comes to the body, you can't simply go in and swap out your lymphatic system for a new one. Instead, you need to help clean the system you've got.
Infected lymph nodes may mean you need a good lymphatic cleanse. Are you prone to swollen lymph nodes? Neck, groin, underarms, etc? Maybe you are suffering from lymph edema (fluid retention).
We have a system of lymph nodes all over the body. The human lymphatic system is a truly amazing design! Unfortunately all of the pollutants in our water, air, and food make it difficult at times for the lymphatic system to keep up with the filtering process.
A good lymph cleanse from time to time is helpful in eliminating the painful symptoms that can accompany infected lymph nodes and keep your body humming along beautifully.
AIM's Herbal Release is a combination of eleven herbs that are specifically paired together to target the lymphatic system and help give you a good internal cleanse and promote lymphatic health.
Here are the herbs used in Herbal Release and a little about the way they benefit the different systems in the body.
- Barberry root bark is beneficial to the liver, spleen, digestive tract, and blood. Some claims indicate that barberry root bark can specifically help in the situation of an enlarged spleen.
- Boldo leaves are beneficial to the liver and stomach. If you aren't familiar with boldo, it's an evergreen shrub found in the Andes mountains. It is suggested that Boldo is helpful to those with gallbladder problems. It is also known to help get rid of intestinal worms.
- Buckthorn bark is beneficial to the liver, intestines, blood, and gallbladder. Buckthorn helps the body to get rid of waste material and aids in bile production. It also may act as a mild laxative.
- Burdock root is beneficial for the blood, liver, and kidneys. Burdock root is known as a natural detoxifier, and as such, it can be used to remove waste that has accumulated in the lymphatic system.
- Cascara sagrada is beneficial to the stomach, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, and colon. Cascara sagrada also has laxative properties because it contains anthraquinone. As a general tonic, cascara sagrada is beneficial to the entire body.
- Chickweed is beneficial to the liver, kidneys, bladder and blood. You'll find chickweed in many folk remedies with testimonials that it has been helpful to the blood and joints.
- Dandelion root is beneficial to the liver, kidneys, stomach, pancreas, gallbladder, intestines, and blood. Dandelion is also well known for it's detoxification properties. It is often used in natural treatment of lymph edema and is good for the lymph glands because it cleanses the lymphatic system.
- Echinacea is beneficial to the blood, kidneys, and lymph system. Native Americans have a history of using Echinacea in their remedies and these days it is widely recognized as an aid in supporting the immune system. Echinacea works as a natural antibiotic and some European studies show that it even increases the production of T cells. Again, this is a perfect choice for a lymph cleanse.
- Licorice root is beneficial for the liver, spleen, lungs, stomach, and intestines. There is a report in Microbiology and Immunology that states that licorice stimulate the production of interferon in the cells. Why is that good? Interferon is believed to hinder the reproduction of viruses, so they are less likely to spread in the body.
- Parsley is beneficial to the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, stomach, and bladder. For decades parsley was recommended as a laxative and diuretic, but most people these days think of it merely as a breath freshener.
- Sarsaparilla is beneficial to the circulation, blood, skin, and intestines. For hundreds of years Europeans have used sarsaparilla as a blood purifier. It is also thought to help transport endotoxins out of the body to lower your risk of health-related issues.
Benefits of Using Herbal Release
Herbal Release comes in capsule form and is recommended to be taken daily, 2-4 capsules per day, with food or in combination with some of the other AIM products. Consider what Herbal Release could do for you...
- Help maintain immuno health
- Help maintain a healthy lymphatic system
- Cleanse the lymphatic system; great for detoxification
- Act as an antiparasitic
Order Herbal Release Here!
Return from Herbal Release to Nutritional Health Supplements
Return to All About Parasites Homepage