Parasite Under Skin
I recently went swimming in a local lake in Minneapolis, MN and now I feel these little "bites" or tickles all over my body.
I don't have any bumps or red marks and don't see a thing, just feels like there is something there but I don't see anything.
Am I crazy or is it something biting me? If so, what can I do?
You may have been bitten by something or just picked up a bacteria/parasite while in the lake.
Of course, you're not crazy! :) That would be enough to give you the parasite under skin feeling.
I'd suggest getting some Herbal Fiberblend
to clean out your system and some probiotics (Florafood
) to build up the good bacteria in your body.
That should be enough to do the trick and get you feeling well again. To your good health!