Parasite In The Tissue Of Your Cheek
Is it possible to have a parasite in the tissue of your cheek?
I strongly suspect I have a parasite inside the right tissue of my cheek. What can I do?
There is no pain, only occasional headaches, although rare. Food sometimes gets stuck when eating, also rare.
A bulge inside my cheek occasionally appears, and if I put peroxide on a q-tip and hold the tip to the bulge then it goes away.
It is larger sometimes and softer others. It is soft, and sometimes I see a black pin size dot in the front of the bulge that disappears when the bulge disappears.
It's possible to have a parasite in the tissue of your cheek, but is there anything specific that makes you assume that it is a parasite rather than something else causing this bulge in your cheek?
I'm thinking it is more likely to be an infection of some sort based on your description. I'm not a doctor, of course, so I'm really just thinking out loud.
I've had something similar to what you are describing as a bulge in the cheek, but mine was the result of me accidentally biting the inside of my cheek. Ouch! There was definitely pain involved and, of course, a bulge or lump of tissue was formed.
Because of the bulge, it made it difficult to avoid biting the same spot over and over again until it healed.
Since you are saying that there is no pain involved in your situation, I'm assuming that you did NOT bite the inside of your cheek. :)
Using the peroxide is a good idea. You could also try using some clove oil on the area because it has natural anti-parasitic properties.
You said food is getting stuck sometimes. Do you mean in the tissue of your cheek? That makes me also think that it's possible that an infection is the culprit.
Either way, infection or parasite, you should try to boost your immune system with probiotics, etc., and even consider a natural internal cleanse. Here are some good choices for you to think about...
Some or all of those supplements can be very helpful in aiding you to eliminate possible parasites or bacterial infection. To your good health!