Ways To Detox
There are a variety of ways to detox your body. Detoxing has become more and more popular as people are waking up to the fact that we are being exposed to far too many toxins in our life that contribute to degenerating health.
We live in a unique period in history. We are exposed to more pollution in our air, chemicals in our water, additives in our food, and busier lifestyles.
It is no wonder that we suffer from a greater number of diseases, syndromes, and chronic ailments.
It is important for us to take responsibility for our own health by doing regular maintenance and using as many natural remedies as possible.
We have become a society that looks for synthetic pills to treat every ill, failing to realize that we are only treating symptoms and masking causes.
Not only that, we are actually causing further harm as a result of the multitudes of side effects.
Popular Ways To Detox
Because detoxing has become popular, there are a variety of ways recommended to get a good detox. Some are more thorough and extreme, while others are gentler and can be incorporated as habits into your every day life.
- Herbal Cleanse - A good herbal cleanse once a year is one of the best ways to clean your body of any parasites, toxins, or other nasties you may have picked up along the way. I prefer Herbal Fiberblend® as the best and most effective herbal cleanse available. It's the one I personally use and recommend to my friends and family.
- Juice Fast Detox - A juice fast is another way to get a thorough body detox. It requires a strict regime of plenty of raw fruits and vegetables juiced up fresh within hours of drinking and nothing to eat at all. Even if you don't want to do a full juice fast (I admit it can be difficult), adding freshly juiced fruits and vegetables to your daily diet is still an effective detox diet supplement.
- Vinegar Detox - Adding a small amount of apple cider vinegar to your daily regime will provide you with a gentle detox that can result in a number of different health benefits. These vinegar detox tips are a fairly simple way to do something good for your body with very little inconvenience.
- Lemon Detox - A lemon detox is all the rage in some circles. It works, to some degree, but I'm not convinced it is actually a healthy option.
The general idea is to drink only water with lemon, honey (or maple syrup), and cayenne pepper for 10 days to clean out your system. Very few people can actually stick to such an unnatural and rigid detox diet, and most quit after a couple of days.
As an alternative, I suggest that you simply add lemon juice to pure water and sip a glass or two of that each day along with a sensible diet. You will still get the benefits of cleaning out your liver as only lemon juice can do.
- Detox Teas - Another gentle way to detox your body is with herbal detox teas. You just allow the herbs to brew in the hot water and drink the resulting "tea." These detox teas are available in tea bags, but you can combine your own loose leaf herbs to make the tea that suits your health needs best.
- Detox Foot Patches - Detox patches are another interesting option in removing chemical and mineral build up in the body. It is truly amazing the amount of toxins that are stored in our blood.
By using a foot detox patch you can place the patches on the soles of your feet before going to sleep at night and remove them in the morning. I've found that people report very positive results from using detox patches, including reduction of swelling in feet and calves as well as definite pain relief.
The brand I recommend for the best results is Verseo.
These are some of the easiest ways to detox your system and give your body a break from the constant abuse it faces on a daily basis. I'd love to hear from you regarding the results you have achieved from the various detoxification methods you use. Please take a few moments and use the form below to add your comments on ways to detox your body. Thanks.
To your good health!
Do You Have A Detox Question or Testimonial?
If you have a question about detoxing the body that we haven't covered, please feel free to ask it here, but be as detailed as possible in your question.
Maybe you've had a great success with a particular type of detox program. We'd love to hear your testimonial. You experience may be just the thing that encourages someone else to take the steps necessary for better health.
What Other Visitors Have Said About Detoxing
Click on the links below to see testimonies and questions that other visitors have added...
Return from Ways to Detox to Body Detox
Return to All About Parasites Homepage